Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Alaska Achievers Blog Hop


Thank you for joining me today for the March Alaska Achievers Blog Hop.  I'm a Canadian Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Genevieve Ko.  You may be starting with my blog or you may have hopped here from another blog in the lineup. 

Either way I'm glad you here!  Demonstrators around the world, who have all earned the Alaska Incentive trip, are using this blog hop to showcase goodies that are free during Saleabration.  (This amazing saleabration promotion ends March 31st don't you know?!) 
Make sure once you finish here, you head over to the next blog in the lineup so you don't miss any of the inspiration. 
The blog hop lineup will be at the end. 

If you read my blog post yesterday, you'll have read about my renewed passion for scrapbooking my memories. 

Here's another layout I did in my quest to scrapbook: 


You can see I used the Sweet Soiree Memories and More card pack.  (FREE with a $60 order) I also used some of the wood embellishments that came in the last Paper Pumpkin kit


Scrapbook pages always look better when the pictures are on them right? 


I spy another Saleabration freebie on this scrapbook page! 

The Celebrate you Thinlits are so great and are free with your $120 order




Don't miss all the great goodies during Saleabration! Head over to my online store  now! 

Thanks for dropping in! 










Product List

1 comment: