Sunday, March 25, 2018

A baptism card

One of the great things about my business is that I get the opportunity to meet all different people.
I know that my life is richer because of the people I have met and I hope that I make a positive impact in their lives as well. 
One of the lovely people I have met recently is the mom of a friend of a friend (does that make sense?)  
Anyway, we had got talking a few weeks ago and I learned that she was getting baptized today. 
In the Christian community, baptism is a great celebration of someone’s commitment and desire to follow the ways of Jesus. 
This calls for a card! 



When thinking of what to make I reached for the Hold on to Hope stamp set and matching thinlits. 
I used copper foil paper to cut out the cross and used the shimmer grey ribbon (free salebration gift) to embellish.
I know it's hard to see but I stamped the cross image on the smoky slate oval so there was a bit of depth under the copper cross cut out.

This card needed stamping on the inside too!


The sentiment from the Blossoming Basket stamp set seemed perfect and I added the scripture sentiment as well. 

Thanks for continuing to drop in as I share stamping inspiration during the last few days of saleabration. 
Have you taken advantage of saleabration yet?  Make sure to read all about the perks HERE

Then head to my online store! 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment