Monday, February 26, 2018

Stamping is Sharing

Happy Monday!  Today I thought I would share with you some photos from my time on Friday at North Toronto Christian School.  
I was invited by the principal to be a workshop speaker at their Spritual Emphasis Day event. Since Stamping is so much about sharing to me, I happily accepted the invitation.  I decided to just share my story of how different events, choices and divine circumstances led me to where I am today.  I knew these young high school girls probably only had a limited perspective of what their future could hold and I just wanted to maybe give them a peek that their future could be something totally unexpected if they could be open to taking steps of faith...even if it's outside of their comfort zone and expectations. 
There was even time for some stamping after my sharing time!  




Speaking of stamping and sharing, I wanted to show you the simple Valentine card I made for my daughter this year.  (read about my Valentine day HERE) 
Each of the kids received a different handmade Valentines card from me.  I had fun stamping this one because I knew my daughter would love the lifelike bunny and the fact that I stamped it just for her (as opposed to grabbing a premade card that's sitting on my card rack.)

 I think stamping is for sharing!  I hope today's post inspires you to share your joy of stamping with others!
Thanks for dropping in!  The supply list for the bunny card is below.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment