Monday, February 5, 2018

Message in a Bottle.

Have you started pondering what you are going to make for Valentines day?  My Stamping Team S.T.I.C. has a monthly swap and the theme this month was love.

Here's what I made


I fell in love with the designer series paper when I was cutting the paper share. The Designer series paper is from the Myths and Magic Suite.  Every single sheet in this pack has glitter in it! 
Happiness! 

I decided to stay away from the traditional valentine colours because maybe my husband and sons do not want pink cards? 

This Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist combo felt fresh and fun

Here's a closer look at the beautiful dsp  I hope you can see the glitter! 


This Message in a Bottle Set is so fun!  It's easily overlooked since the annual catalogue and that's a fat catalogue! 



I just did a Stampin' Social for a group of ladies using this set.  They were making a class set of 30 Valentine cards! I kept it sweet and simple since they each had to make 30 cards. 


This set is so cute!!!

Hope my sharing inspires you to get crafting for Valentines day! 
Thanks for dropping in! 

Make sure to nab whatever you need on my online store! 










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment