Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February Alaska Achievers Blog Hop





Thank you for joining me on the February Alaska Achievers Blog Hop!  We are showcasing Saleabration and Occasions catalogue product this month.

I'm excited about my Charming Cafe Class tomorrow so I thought I would show one of the cards the ladies will be making at the class.  It's sweet and simple but the Cafe Builder Framelits make it so easy to create a pretty window at the front of the card. The Coffee Break Dsp is what I used to layer over the card base.  I really like the Coffee Break DSP but keep forgetting that the designs on this dsp are not just about coffee!!!  I simply glued the DSP on top and then cut out the window.  Easy Peasy!


I used Pool Party and Old Olive Blends markers to color the flowers around the frame but decided to go with the darker Island Indigo for the sentiment inside.

When I first finished the card I thought...something is missing...
Some kind of an embellishment is needed...
Yes!  The Island Indigo Ombre ribbon to the rescue!!!





If you have't picked up the Charming Cafe Stamp Set and the matching Cafe Builder Framelits, then what are you waiting for?  Grab the wood mount bundle, save 10% AND get a saleabration freebie!
Head to my online store now! 
Thanks for dropping in!
Make sure to hop around and see the other great projects that Incentive Trip achievers are showcasing today!
I've also pasted a video about the Charming Cafe bundle below.
Enjoy!



2 comments: