Monday, February 12, 2018

A hoarder or a stamper?

Are you like me?  Do you like to purchase beautiful things and then not use them because they seem almost too beautiful to use?

This weekend I had time to sit down and play with my stamping goodies and I decided that I was going to use some products that I have been hoarding due to their beauty.

The mini tassels were first on my list to play with because I ordered them on my demonstrator preorder in May 2017!!! They sit inside their package...too beautiful to open.


In fact the whole Eastern Palace Suite on pages 18 and 19 in the catalogue is just so luscious and beautiful. 


Here's what I came up with in my playtime!  I feel great happiness about this card.  I cut up my beautiful paper and I didn't die! 
In fact, I like this card so much it will be one of the cards at Sweet and Simple card class this month on February 28th.  Yes, if you come I will let you have one of my tassels to put on your card too! 


Thanks for dropping in!   Don't forget Saleabration is in full swing!  Get your gift for every $60 order!  Shop now! 



Product List

2 comments:

  1. You're hilarious Gen. I think you should make some earrings out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stephanie! What a great idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete