Monday, January 29, 2018

Sweet Charming Cafe

Part of what I love about my job is that I get to play with stamps!  Okay, it's one of the best parts of my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

The Charming Cafe Stamp set and Thinlits were a last minute add on to my preorder.  It didn't first catch my eye when I browsed the catalogue but when I saw that the thinlits were so unique, I quickly added it to my order.



So I knew I wouldn't make time to play with it unless I ran a class with it and I really wanted to play with it so schedule a class I did!

Mark your calendar for the in-person class on Wednesday February 28th. 
Here's the details:

February 28th 6:30pm: Charming Café Stamp a Stack Don’t miss this great value class! You’ll make 8 pretty cards using the new Charming Café Stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue.  This class includes all supplies PLUS the cute Charming Café Stamp set.  You’ll go home with 8 completed cards (4 different designs) and you’ll learn some great colouring techniques. Cost: $40 Add on the matching framelits for only $35 more! Great Value! RSVP required by Feb. 12th.  Live long distance or Can't make the date?  Take the class to go!  You'll receive all the card pieces, embellishment and stamp set and photographs and tips so you can complete the cards with your own ink at home!  (strongly advised you choose to add on the framelits if you are taking the to go version)

RSVP today! 


Here's a little sneak peek of one of the cards we will make!



I can't wait to share the beauty of this set with you! 

Hope my sharing today inspires you to take out a stamp set and play! 

Happy Monday!  Thanks for dropping in! 





No comments:

Post a Comment