Monday, January 8, 2018

New catalogue fun!

Just thought I would share some photos from the customer appreciation event last week!
I like doing a special, free event once a year as a thank you to those who have shopped with me in the past year.
As usual I wish I had taken more photos. My whole family is involved! My daughter does the hot chocolate bar and refills the snacks. My younger son does the raffle tickets, my older son greets at the door and hands out the class schedule while my husband mans the bogo sale table. I like to just mingle and chat!

My event was on January 3rd!  The first day of saleabration and the new catalogue! Oh how I love saleabration! (read about it here)  So many freebie options!  Make sure to shop during saleabration because you get a free exclusive stamp set with every $60 order! Once saleabration is over, those items are GONE!

I tried to put samples all around the house to inspire. 




My retired stamp sale table was all set up!


There was much stamping and chatting and studying of the new catalogue!


I met these fine ladies at a craft show in December and I invited them to come and check out stamping for the first time.  I was thrilled at watching their happy stamping experience.  I loved it how even though they were following the same sample, each card was unique.


For your mojo Monday inspiration today I thought I would share one of the cards we made at the event.  This card was inspired from something I saw a Team S.T.I.C. girl Sylvie stamp.
I'll put the supply list below.  I love the simplicity of this card.  The pop of colour was easy with a sponge and the blushing bride ink.

Don't worry if you weren't able to make it to my event.  You can still enjoy a stamping event in the comfort of your own home!  I'll be doing a facebook event to show off some new products and raffle off some prizes.  The facebook event will be happening at 7pm on Wednesday January 10th! You can only enjoy this event if you are a member of my Stampin4fun with Gen Facebook group.  If you're not in the group, you won't be able to see the posts! Check out the  the group here



Thanks for dropping in!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment