Friday, December 8, 2017

Sweet Christmas Sweaters

One of the best things about this time of year is the extra effort people make to send a card or kind wishes.

I've been slowly receiving some beautiful handmade Christmas cards in the mail and each and every one that I receive brightens my day.

Here's the happy mail that I received today:


A box of See's Christmas candy and a handmade card using the Christmas Sweaters stamp set and the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series paper.  

Here's a close up of the card: 


Isn't it such a cute card?  I'll put the supply list below.  This is your last chance to nab retiring things from the holiday catalogue .  Make sure to head to my online store so you don't miss a thing! 

The card and the gift were from the home office thanking me for my service on the communication council.  I thought it was so thoughtful to send the gift and card.  Receiving an unexpected card and gift reminded me how meaningful gifts...especially handmade ones...can be. 

It really brightened my day!  

Go ahead, create something from the heart to give to someone special.  I'm sure you'll make their day! 

Thanks for dropping in! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment