Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for popping in!  I'm so excited to share a Christmas card I received from Team S.T.I.C girl Kelly.  I opened her card and thought it was absolutely STUNNING!

I think it is the colour combination that makes it so breathtaking! Check it out!  The photo doesn't do it justice!


I'm trying to capture the shimmer and shine on this card and it's so hard!  Like I said, the photo does not do it justice! Let me show you a different angle.  I'll also paste the supply list below. 



I'm thrilled this set will still be available after the holiday catalogue is gone BUT you won't be able to get the bundle price.

If you want to nab it now before the bundle deal is gone, you'd better act now and head to my online store! 

Learn more about this bundle by watching this week's Watch it Wednesday video!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment