Friday, December 1, 2017

Retirement time!

Don't worry...I'm not retiring!  However some beautiful things from the holiday catalogue ARE retiring.  This means they will be gone never to be seen again!

Do you have everything you love from the holiday catalogue?

If not, now is the time to nab them before they are gone.

Some of the items are discounted as well!

Check out the list HERE


But of course you can see everything on my online store ( don't forget to check the clearance rack items too! )

Here's a swap card I received from Team S.T.I.C girl Kala.  She's using the musical instruments framelits dies which are on sale for 10% off!

I love the classic black and white colour on this card!

I also thought it was so creative how she used the Merry Music DSP and made them look like Piano keys.


Retired means retired so head to my online store to check it all out! 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment