Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hope

The past two years in February I partnered with a beautiful Team S.T.I.C girl, Marianne to help organize a special event called Creating for Christ. 

Both times I left the event feeling so blessed and grateful!  I felt that they were just sacred moments of love and learning!

Although this year Marianne said that she wasn't able to commit to helping, I still feel very compelled to hold this event because I feel that there is a message that needs to be shared and it was so special last year.  It's a safe space to enjoy crafting and honesty and to make space to focus on Jesus.

Check out photos from last year's event HERE

I hope you will be able to join in for this year's Creating for Christ event! It will be on February 3rd and the RSVP date is January 15th. 

I had to increase the price a tiny bit from last year because in the past the church donated some space for us to use for the event but I really feel better paying a rental fee for use of space so I factored it into the registration fee since I don't want to take advantage of the church's generosity.  (especially because we probably leave behind a mess of dimensional backings and scrap paper on the floor!)



I got very excited when I saw the new Occasions catalogue because there is a Christian stamp set that I know we will use at our event.  The set is called Hold on to Hope and it is so versatile and beautiful!

Since I have finished my holiday events, I allowed myself to dig into my box of new product so that I could play.  Of course the new Hold on to Hope stamp set was one of the first that I pulled out.  I had no agenda with the stamping.  I just wanted to play and see what happened.
Here's what I made:


I kind of went crazy with the Champagne foil paper.  This is not a cost effective card.  However, it just made me think of how extravagant God's love is and His love is not a penny pinching kind of love.  So....lots of champagne foil paper seemed in order. 



I hope you can join in for this year's Creating for Christ event.  Here's the details.  RSVP today! 

February 3rd 2pm:Creating for Christ This inspirational and unique event combines the joy of creating and stamping with projects that are Christ focused. There will be worship time, inspirational sharing and stamping. Dinner is included.  Everyone will receive a goodie bag of product and supplies to complete 4 stamping projects.  Take time to rest, create and rejoice at this year’s event.  Can’t make it?  Register for the Take it 2 go version of the event and receive videos of the sharing time, instruction and supplies to complete the make n takes as well as the goodie bag delivered directly to your door.  Cost: $55 RSVP required by January 15th

Can't stay for dinner? Registration is $45. 


No comments:

Post a Comment