Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A merry music mini pizza box

Yes, here's the truth.  it's 5 days till Christmas and now I finally feel in the mood to do some personal stamping for friends, kids teachers and the like.

This morning as soon as the kids were off to school I hopped in the car and drove to a mall a town away because I wanted to get a specific item for my daughter.

Then later in the afternoon I realized my son had piano lessons...the last one before Christmas so I thought I'd better give the piano teacher a little gift.

Here's what I made!  I ended up making 3 more because I loved them so much.  Those mini pizza boxes are the best!  The supply list is below.  You can click on any of the images to take you to my online store. 
Sorry my craft desk is such a mess!


Here's the inside:



For today's watch it Wednesday here's a quick video to show how I made these gifts.  I literally whipped it up before I had to take the kid to his lesson!

I hope your Christmas crafting is going well too!  Thanks for dropping in!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment