Monday, November 20, 2017

the Extravaganza Sale is on!




It's that time of year when Stampin' Up! is helping us out with our holiday shopping!
Just for today only, select stamps are 20% off! 
Plus, for today and until November 26th, there are other great items on sale up to 50% off!  These items include paper pumpkin kits, embellishments, big shot dies, markers and more!
Also, Stampin' Up! has said they will do a flash sale on November 27th so stay tuned what those items will be!

So, for today's mojo Monday I wanted to share one of my favourite stamp sets that is on sale:
Touches of Texture


I like this stamp set because it has images that are great for focal points but also great for backgrounds.

Here's two swap cards I received that show what I mean: 

This swap card was from Evelyne Lauze.  Can you see how she used the dragonfly and lacy and splatter stamps as background?  



Here's a card from Karen Duke that shows the flower as a focal point of the card.


I think this stamp set offers great possibilities for your creativity! 

Grab it today while it's on sale!!!  The stamp sale ends 11:59pm! 
Shop today on my online store! 

See the whole list of the sale on my online store as well or view the PDF here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment