Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Special Things about the Ladies Retreat Weekend


Whew!  It's Wednesday and I am still reveling in the special energy from the Ladies Retreat Weekend.  I don't know how to explain it.  It's just the special feeling of camaraderie that comes from spending a weekend crafting with great ladies that gives me a smile long after the weekend is over.

I thought I would share some more photos from the weekend.  Also, one of the special perks of the weekend is that the ladies receive tutorials of the make n takes and also of any special pillow gifts throughout the weekend.

This cookie holder was one of the gifts I gave to the ladies during the weekend.  It holds Dad's cookies perfectly.  I got the original idea from something I saw from another demonstrator,Erica Cerwin.  I had to adapt the measurements so that it worked for these dad's cookies but the idea is the same.

Hope today's Watch it Wednesday Video inspires you to create some treat packets like this one!



Scroll down below the video to see more photos from the Ladies Retreat Weekend and mark your calendar to join in the spring retreat!  This retreat is for you if  crafting and eating and relaxing all weekend sounds like a perfect dream.  Space is limited and we are already more than half full.  The spring retreat is the weekend of April 20th. An $85 deposit reserves your spot.  The entire weekend is $185 +hst  for the early bird rate (so don't wait!) and the hotel room has given us a discounted block room rate of $89.99/room/night (hint bring a roommate to bring down your cost!
 You can let me know you're interested by clicking here.










Ladies enjoying one of the add-on optional classes at the retreat

No Shortage of food at the retreat!

Mass production of Christmas cards going on here. 

Friends enjoying time together 
Gotta have a group photo!  I love the diversity in all of us but we share a love of crafting! 



A Team S.T.I.C photo

Melissa had a great activity where everyone could write how they feel when they craft on the back of an ornament and we hung it on the tree.  It was a great reminder of how crafting is healthy therapy! 


Gotta have a special photo memory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment