Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Preparing to party in Salt Lake!

Today is a short blog post because I am getting ready to go to Salt Lake City, Utah where Stampin' Up! will unveil the spring and saleabration catalogues to us lucky demonstrators.

This event is called On Stage and it's not just about Stampin' Up! products.  To me it's also about reconnecting with special friends whom I've met through my Stampin journey, learning new stamping techniques and enjoying fun experiences like prize patrol, card swapping and eating.  ( I love eating)

Stay tuned to my facebook page and this blog for highlights of my experience!

There are so many perks of being a party of my team and the Stampin' Up! family.  Amazing events are just one of the many benefits.  (the continual 20% discount is another...being the first to see new products is another...oh I could go on and on!)

What are you waiting for?  Join the fun now!  All you have to do is purchase the amazing deal starter kit!  You get $165 worth of product but pay only $135 no tax no shipping!  Read about more perks HERE

For this week's watch it wednesday, I thought I would share the highlight video from the last On Stage event in Salt Lake City so you can get a feel for the fun that I will be getting into this week!

Can you see something that is distinctly related to me in the video? 



No comments:

Post a Comment