Thursday, November 30, 2017

Just for fun Facebook live...package unveiling!


Hello!  Watch it Wednesday is showing up on a Thursday!  I had card class last night and I did the video live on my facebook group but didn't manage to upload the video until today.

If you want to be in the know...make sure to join in my facebook group.  It's a nice place to interact together!

Join my group HERE

I had a great time at Card class last night but I couldn't wait to come home because I had received a package just before I left the house. 
I wanted to come home to open it!
I don't want to spoil the surprise in case you want to watch the video to see what it is... (if you want faster gratification without going through the video, just scroll down)



**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's a top performer gift.  This year the gift is a piece of carry on luggage.



Isn't it beautiful?  I may never use it. 

It even came with a pretty tag. 
(I spy a new spring catalogue product!)


Thank you so much for your support.  I could not do this business without wonderful, supportive, team members, customers, friends and family. 

The real reward is seeing happy stamping friends at my events and through kind emails and photos from long distance girls.  

The lovely suitcase is just a little cherry on top. 

Just had to share.
Thanks for dropping in! 

2 comments: