Friday, November 17, 2017

Grab your lunch and join me!

I'm still coming down from the Post Stampin' Up! event high.  I am finally ready to get organized to share some of the fun with you on my facebook group.

I think I"ll do a facebook live so I can show you some of the great loot I received and I also hope to post some stamping demonstrations.

There will be prizes too of course!

There's just so many exciting things to share it's not nice to keep it all to myself!

So mark your calendar to join me at 12 noon (EST) on Tuesday November 21st on my facebook group.
Here's the link so you can request to join if you're not part of the group already!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/249011281935149/

I like to do exclusive, special things on my group so make sure to join the group!

On Tuesday grab your lunch, sip your tea and enjoy some time with me as I share about my Stampin' Up!  On stage Live experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment