Thursday, November 23, 2017

Extravaganza Sale is Still on!

The Extravaganza sale is still on and going strong!  Stampin' Up! has still not yet announced what the special flash sale on November 27th will be yet but don't worry...as your dedicated Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am watching and waiting and will let you know as soon as I know

In the meantime, focus on the things that are on sale but only until November 26th. 

You can look on this PDF or just head to my online store and check out the extravaganza specials!

Grab these great things before they are gone!

Did you see that the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies are on sale at 20% off? 



You don't need the stamp set to use these thinlits to create beautiful projects.

Check out this beauty of a swap card that I received from fellow demonstrator Linda Y


I love the way she used the thinlits on this card.  

Here's another gorgeous card that is a sample in the catalogue



So what are you waiting for?  Head to my online store to grab some of the deals!   This sale ends in just three days!





No comments:

Post a Comment