Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How to use fast fuse

The World Cardmaking Day Sale is in full swing! One of the best deals in the sale (in my humble opinion) is the Fast fuse adhesive.  Buy a fast fuse adhesive and get two refills free!!!
Amazing!  Each fast fuse adhesive is $10 so it's such a bargain!

You definitely want to take advantage since fast fuse is now one of my favourite adhesives.

It took me a little while to get the hang of how to use fast fuse so I thought I would share some tips in the video below.

Although I decided to do a video to share about fast fuse, I couldn't help but use the fast fuse on a project so you'll see me making a little halloween treat box too!







Thanks to fellow demonstrator Ronda W. who taught me howto make the box and the bats!

You absolutely can not miss this great sale! Head to my online store today

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment