Saturday, October 28, 2017

Fall 2017 Ladies Retreat day 1

It's that time of year when I organize the Ladies Retreat Weekend!  What is this weekend?  It's a weekend I organize twice a year to rest, recharge, craft, eat, socialize and did I say craft?  All crafters are welcome.  We've had knitters, scrapbookers, stampers and...we've had read a bookers and nappers.  It's really a weekend to do whatever you want!  You can see recaps from a previous weekend HERE

Here's a few pictures from day one yesterday.  The hotel ballroom at the Quality Inn in Midland is so spacious it's fantastic!  I have so many favourite things about the weekend.  I love the chatting with everyone.  I love seeing everyone's creations, I love surprising the ladies with little gifts...I'm so happy I'm here! Stay tuned for more updates later. 















No comments:

Post a Comment