Thursday, October 12, 2017

Christmas Around the World: Watch it Wednesday!

Yes!  My Watch it Wednesday video is here!  On a Thursday! (insert facepalm here)
I really wanted to show you a designer series paper that I didn't originally like but has now come into favour with me.

Did you know that the Christmas Around the World Designer series paper has matching thinlits?
Watch my video to see the fun!

Of course don't forget to take advantage of the Buy 3 get 1 free Designer Series Paper sale on now until the end of October!
Also this is the last month to get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set with group or individual orders of $375 or more!



See everyone on my online store!   You can also click the images in the supply list below to take you to my store.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment