Wednesday, October 25, 2017

An Impromptu Video

So today is Wednesday and I know it means it's Watch it Wednesday!  The video I have to share with you today is a totally impulsive facebook live video I did on my Stampin4fun with Gen Facebook group.  (Have you joined it yet?  You should!  I share extra inspiration on there!)

Anyway, I was so pumped up after the fun and laughter from card class tonight that I couldn't just come home and go to bed.  I felt like chatting with you all so I hopped onto Facebook live!

I thought I would try to explain the 10 get 20 offer that I posted on a past blog post.  I think it's a great offer where everyone who places a $125 order will get $20 of FREE product and access to the host exclusive stamps AND a free ink pad from me.

However, since I've never offered anything like this before, I thought a little explanation might help in case you found my blog explanation too lengthy. The blog post is the best place to learn about it though so make sure you read it. 

Here's the video.  Make sure to let me know if you want to be one of the 10 people to participate in the special offer!  Just register HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment