Friday, October 6, 2017

An Evening to Celebrate

I had an amazing evening last night pampering the girls on my Team.  The Stampin' Up! year just ended on September 30th and I thought it would be a great opportunity to recognize accomplishments and celebrate our great community of stampers.
I thought I would share some photos with you.

I am so grateful for what each team member brings to the team so I wanted make a small gift to show my appreciation.  I love those gold striped bags!  So elegant!

Inside each gift bag I put a handmade card inside and a sheet of dimensionals .


What's a celebration without food?  



All night we recognized beautiful Team S.T.I.C. women.  We recognized those who achieved success with the Stampin' Up! compensation plan but also those who serve our team faithfully through things like being the birthday coordinator, swap coordinator, creative challenge coordinator and the such.




I hope you enjoyed the photos from our fun evening.  Stamping is fun but stamping together with a team is priceless.  All you need to do to be a part of this awesome team is to purchase the great deal Stampin' Up! starter kit.  Read about all the perks here.  Please let me know if you'd like to come check out one of our monthly team get togethers.  I'd love to have you as a guest!  Contact me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment