Monday, October 23, 2017

A Special Card

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to celebrate my new logo and 10 year anniversary with me. I appreciated all your comments, emails, texts!
I was even blessed to receive an anniversary card thanks to Team S.T.I.C girl Brenda. 
I have to share it with you! 


I would never have thought to put those colours together: Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay with the number stamped in Cajun Craze. I love it!

The supply list is below. Remember, now is the time to treat yourself to some Stampin' goodies since I am offering a shopping special!
Everyone who participates can get $20 of any stampin product you want...absolutely free!  PLUS a free ink pad!

Read all about it here and let me know you want to participate! 

This is your chance to get those great host perks (like host exclusive stamp sets) without hosting and without putting in a $200 order!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment