Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Thailand Achievers Blog Hop for September



Hello Friends!  Thanks for dropping in on our LAST Thailand Achievers blog hop!  If you've enjoyed seeing inspiration from demonstrators around the world, don't worry, the hopping isn't ending.  It will just turn into the Alaska achievers blog hop.  Alaska will be the next incentive trip destination in 2018.  To be honest, I was so focused on enjoying the Thailand experience that I haven't given much thought to Alaska even though I earned it way back in December. However, now that Thailand is behind me I can start to get more excited! 

Today's hop will be showcasing holiday catalogue products.  Make sure to go to the links at the bottom so you can hop around to see all the different projects! The Stampin' Up! holiday catalogue is full of amazing products! 

This past weekend I saw a cute treat packet idea from Linda Johnson so when I came home from Michigan I decided to see if I could recreate it. (if you missed my blog post about my weekend you can see it HERE)  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  It's the perfect size to fit a chocolate square. 



I am extremely proud of myself that I am happily crafting for Halloween OVER  a month in advance!!! I"m not going to lie.  I can be a serious procrastinator crafter!

The Spooky Night DSP makes it easy to get crafting for Halloween. That DSP has so many fun images and geometric shapes.
I don't tend to do loads of Halloween crafting so a stamp set like The Little Things is perfect because it has a halloween stamp but also has Christmas and generic images as well!

I'll paste the supply list below but here are the measurements so you can make your own treat packets.

Cut cardstock at 2"X 7".  Score at 3.5"
Adhere candy inside with a glue dot or fast fuse.
Fold wrap over candy and seal the top with fast fuse or tear and tape adhesive.
Wrap designer series paper around.  Designer Series Paper should be 1.5" X 5"
Punch a hole at the top and thread the ribbon.
Decorate as desired.
See! So easy!  I decided to make a bunch to give at my upcoming Stamp Camp event this Saturday!  Check out my mass production line!


Thanks for stopping by!  Go ahead and hop through the rest of the projects.  The participant links are below. 
Want to browse through the holiday catalogue products?  Head to my online store today! 




Product List

4 comments: