Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Summer is over!

The first day of school always means the end of summer to me. Since summer is my favourite season it seems a bit sad when I say goodbye to my kids on the first day of school.




On the other hand, I am full of anticipation of what the "New year" will bring.
This year I wanted to be more organized and get a jump on the fall holidays so I am not crafting at the last minute. 

I was pretty happy with these Halloween treats. I used the catalogue samples in the holiday catalogue as my inspiration and I took out my new goodies and started playing.  The new Spooky Cat stamp set and bundle is so fun!!! The cat punch co ordinates with the stamp image as well as the cat image on the dsp. Plus the punch works great on its own! 





Wouldn't these be fun to make with friends at your own private stampin social? 
Now is the time to contact me for some fun fall crafting! I bring all the supplies and inspiration. You just gather your friends at your place or mine! 
There's a whole holiday catalogue I can't wait to share with you!  Check out the supply list below and click on any of the images to take you to my online store
Thanks for dropping in! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment