Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Paper Pumpkin is an amazing deal!

Hello Friends!  Thanks for dropping in!  Today is Wednesday so I have a Watch it Wednesday video for you!

I must show you how awesome last month's paper pumpkin kit was!  The kits have been so cute and so lovely I am so glad I'm a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.

I can't get over what a bargain these Paper Pumpkin kits are! Can you believe last months kit included supplies for 8 cards and envelopes plus a beautiful gift box AND the exclusive stamp set and ink?


If you haven't yet had the joy and pleasure of receiving a paper pumpkin kit delivered to your door, now is the time to give it a try!
Why?
Because your first kit is only $13.48 including shipping!!! Wah! How can you beat that price? Hurry!  It ends September 10th! If you want to know more or just want to talk to me about Paper Pumpkin, head to this special link to let me know and I'll give you a call!


When you subscribe there is no obligation!! You can continue or you can cancel anytime you like!
Watch the video below then let me know you're interested in the special offer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment