Thursday, September 14, 2017

Merry Little Christmas Suite

Hello!  Once again my Watch it Wednesday video is showing up on a Thursday! I am sorry about the delay!
In case you missed the news, yesterday I announced the Sizzlin' Summer winners via facebook live in the Stampin4fun with Gen facebook group.

I had big plans to upload that facebook live video to my blog yesterday and that would have been the video for Wednesday.
However, I missed pushing a crucial button that would have saved the video and alas I was unable to upload it to my blog.

It can however, be viewed on my facebook group!

Here are the winners!  I will be in contact to let you know your prize and how we can get your prize to you!
Sharon R
Freda L
Phee V
Anjea C
Rachel L
Lerryn P
Stephanie S
Elaine V
Jeanette K
Laura O
Jennifer A

Last night on the facebook live video I shared some of the swap cards I received.  Here's a stunning one I received from Denise Jorgensen.  It uses the Merry Little Christmas Suite.  Check out the amazing suite in the video below!
Have an itch to stamp from the new holiday catalogue or need some basics?  Head to my online store today! 








No comments:

Post a Comment