Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gift Card Holder for Watch it Wednesday


Please do not fall over in surprise.  Yes, Watch it Wednesday is actually showing up on a Wednesday this week.  I know.  I am in shock myself.

Maybe this is a sign that I am going to get into a routine after all.

I thought it would be easier to get into a routine now that I don't have my occupational therapy job to juggle and worry about but I think it might be harder.

It could simply just be this time of year when I get so excited about stamping and all the possibilities for the holidays that my mind spins!

Anyway, I shall just pat myself on the back for getting this video out to you today! I hope you enjoy it and that you will make a few gift card holders to give to friends who need a little something to brighten their day.

I'll post the supply list below.  You can click on any of the images in the supply list to take you to my online store. 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment