Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Back to School Bingo!

Wow!  I've just returned from a 9 day Disney World Vacation with the family!  I'm still recovering from all the excitement!

In case you didn't know, our family loves to go to Disney world.  I've lost count how many times we have gone.  I think we've gone every summer for the last 6 years or so.

It's amazing that every year we go we get to experience new things.  It just never gets boring! I don't have much new to add from the blog post I wrote last year about our family and Disney.  (you can read that HERE)

I'll share a couple photos of our fun below. I think I love Disney because it's something all five of us enjoy. It's really a family vacation.



Our Disney vacation usually marks the ending of summer and a return to the regular back to school routine. This year I thought it would be fun to kick off September with some Bingo fun!
It's the perfect way to be one of the first to see and play with the holiday catalogue goodies.

Registration and payment needs to get to me by this week so I can order all the gifts for everyone and the amazing prizes!  (yes!  The prizes will include some new holiday catalogue treats! )

Here's all the details!  Please RSVP ASAP! 

Date: Friday September 8th
Time: 7pm
What to expect: We'll stamp 3 cute projects using new product from the holiday catalogue, we'll play 6-7 rounds of Bingo where you could win some great new Stampin' prizes
Free stampin' up gift for everyone that attends!

It's so fun! Check out the photos and fun from a previous Bingo night HEREj

RSVP today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment