Monday, July 31, 2017

Just a few bookmarks

I can't believe summer is flying by so fast! It might have something to do with the fact that I have only been home something like 7 days all month!
One of the days I was home I got together with about 10 ladies from church. I was asked to help design and prep 200 bookmarks for an upcoming women's conference. 
Because stamping is so easy and fun we finished in just 2 hours. 
I kept the design super simple since I didn't want to overwhelm the helpers most of whom had never stamped before and 200 is a lot of bookmarks! 

We had a great assembly line process going with one person punching the tag topper, one person stamping the tree, one colouring etc...
What do you think? You would never know this was the result of 10 pairs of hands right? 

Doesn't it look like we had fun? 




I had an alternate design but the organizer preferred the more autumn theme. 
Here's the alternate design 


I hope my simple bookmarks inspire  you to stamp with friends in order to bless others!
Thanks for dropping in!
Here's the supplies I used.  Feel free to head to my online store to shop for any supplies you need!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment