Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Thailand incentive trip is almost here!

Have I ever shared how much I love my Stampin' Up! journey?  I can't even begin to make a list of all the wonderful parts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I could talk about the discount on the fantastic products, I could talk about the challenging but rewarding learning curve, I could talk about the friendships made and there's so much more.
However, today I will talk about the Stampin' Up! incentive trip. Each year Stampin' Up! offers every demonstrator the opportunity to earn an all inclusive paid vacation for two to a fantastic destination.(Please note that I never say "win" an incentive trip.   My friend Cynthia would go Bezerk because she is adamant that incentive trips are not won...they are earned...with lots of sweat and sleepless nights!)
 In July 2015 they announced that we had until September 30th 2016 to earn an exotic vacation to Thailand!
Check out their announcement video HERE

Because I love what I do and I am supported by amazing Team S.T.I.C girls and the best friends and customers a girl could ask for, I was able to earn enough points for the trip by around January 2016.  I can't remember!  It seemed so long ago that I earned the trip. I am so excited that the trip is just around the corner now!

Stampin' Up! trips are top notch! Here's a post from my Hawaii incentive trip  and a recap from the cruise with my daughter

With the anticipated trip coming so soon,I was expecting a travel packet.  Each year I look forward to receiving the travel packet because it's always cute and special and makes the upcoming trip feel real instead of just a happy dream!

Before I left for Kansas I was checking the mail everyday.  Of course as timing would have it, the packet arrived while I was away visiting my friend in Kansas.

I told my husband he should have the thrill of opening the package because he deserves this trip with all the support he gives me.  He was so sweet to video the experience and send it to me while I was in Kansas.  For today's watch it Wednesday I thought I would share the video with you.  I thought it was so funny.  (I can't believe my daughter called the ribbon orange.  sheesh...peekaboo peach please! :-) )




Here's a close up of the packet.  Aren't those luggage tags the cutest?

I think this travel wallet is perfect for carrying our documents

This guide has great tips but also has the agenda (no don't worry this trip is not filled with boring meetings)  The agenda has fun things like the boat tour to some iconic james bond island and the share fair where demonstrators will be showing off how to use the new holiday catalogue product.

Being a Canadian Stampin' Up! demonstrator has it's perks.  Our country manager arranged for this beautiful gift to be delivered to Canadian achievers. I think I was more excited about the package than the actual gift!!


Kevin and I are extremely excited for our special adventure around the corner! 
Thank you so so much to all of you who have shopped, hosted, and stamped with me!  You are a part of God's great blessings in my life! Stay tuned with my blog as I will post when I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment