Sunday, June 4, 2017

Great Gratitude to you!

Hello!  Sorry I didn't post much last week!  I was very busy getting ready for today!  Today was Hostess Appreciation day!

I am so grateful for those of you who have supported me in my business through hosting private classes, being Stampin4fun club members or monthly paper pumpkin subscribers.

You guys are the heart of my business and I wanted to do something special to say thank you!

Here's a few photos of the afternoon.  I had a lovely time visiting with you all and hope you enjoyed being one of the first to stamp and see the new catalogue!

As per tradition, we've got delicious in-color cupcakes!


I also made Special gifts.  I ordered these mini pizza boxes which I thought were so cute!

Inside the pizza boxes I had made little treat packets and bundled some designer series paper and included a pen. 

I knew the pizza box would need some filling.  I decided I didn't have time to make the filling so I ordered some from the same supplier as the mini pizza boxes.  Let's just say I have a giant box in my basement and there is lot of filler left!  I'm not worried.  I'm sure it will get used for things like gifts for the ladies retreat weekend and teachers gifts and the such. 


I thought that perhaps we needed a few more special snacks besides just cupcakes so I got these cute little finger sandwiches.

Of course my favourite part is just socializing and seeing ladies enjoy themselves.  How can you go wrong with socializing, snacking, stamping and shopping?  The new catalogue is just so beautiful and it's even more beautiful when you get the products free from shopping off my retired stamps table!



Here's a couple of the stamping projects at the event today. 

This card is a CASE'd from fellow demonstrator Cathy Caines


And this one from Team S.T.I.C girl Brenda Montesano

Both these cards showcase some GREAT new products!  I'm telling you that new catalogue is amazing!!! 
Head over to my online store to browse or shop now! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment