Friday, June 30, 2017

End of school

I can't believe another school year is over! Some years I am far more organized about making teacher gifts. This year I have been busy...so gift cards were the simplest option. I decided to get coffee gift cards but of course I can't just give them a gift card...I had to make a handmade card to go with it. 
Here are the cards I made CASED from an Australian demonstrator Saltomi W


This time of the year is also strawberry picking season! It's a tradition to go to whittamores farm and pick berries. Sadly I understand the farm will be closing the self picking option so this will be the last year of our tradition unless we find another farm.
We met with some friends and had a very productive berry picking outing! 







I guess it's now officially summer! 
Happy summer to you! Thanks for dropping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment