Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Spring Crafting with Stampin' Up!


For today's Watch it Wednesday I managed to get a copy of the TV segment I did a couple of weeks ago.  With all the new technology it's not easy to simply record something off the tv anymore but my husband has equipment which helped.  It also helped that Team S.T.I.C girl Alexandra recorded it for me.

This is all to explain why the quality is so bad.

Anyway, hope this video still inspires you to do some spring crafting as well!  Make sure to scroll down to see a photograph of the treat box since I know it's hard to see in the video.








This treat box was so easy to make. I thought it was perfect to hold some homemade cookies or chocolates.
It's so easy to make. I just took the white gift boxes from Stampin' Up! and left the top open and glued down the flaps so they were out of the way.  Then I covered the sides and top with designer series paper.  So easy! 
 

Here's a couple other variations I have made. 

 



Thanks for dropping in.  If you want to get supplies to make your own treat boxes, make sure to head to my online store!

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment