Monday, May 1, 2017

Kinda Eclectic Congratulations.

For today's mojo Monday I thought I would share a card we made at last week's sweet and simple class. I got the design of this card from   Pinterest. When I was making this card I was thinking of Team S.T.I.C girl Pam who recently advanced to a silver title.

I knew I would send her this card.

The big burst image is from the kinda eclectic Stamp set which is on the retiring list and the Congrats to you sentiment is from the tin of cards stamp set which is also retiring.

Oh my this card is full of retiring items...like the star punch and the decorative label punch as well.

I thought this card would also be appropriate inspiration for those of you who need graduation cards at this time of year.

Hope this card inspires you to create!  Head to my online store to browse all the items available!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment