Monday, May 15, 2017

Hello Lovely

I may be on vacation in Bonnie Scotland but that doesn't mean I can't be working on my memory keeping at the same time!

In fact this is the best time to preserve my memories because the experiences are still fresh in my mind.  That is why the journalling is so plentiful in this album.  The silly stories about the deep fried mars bar and making jokes about the princess bride movie while hiking to a castle are all documented.

This vacation is about friendship and faith and fun and my memory keeping pages sure show it!




Don't let your memories and precious experiences get lost!  Contact me to learn all about quick and easy memory keeping.  Trust me...it's easy!  I am completely up to date on documenting this trip so far! Woohoo!

This beautiful card collection I used in this album is retiring.  Grab it today on my online store. before it sells out.   Don't delay!  Check out the supply list below.

Hope this mojo monday post inspires you to do some memory keeping today!
Have a great day!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment