Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Triple time

I've been trying really hard to be more organized with my time and see if there are ways I can plan my classes earlier in advance so that you can all get sneak peeks of my classes earlier. People have told me that they do appreciate having an idea of upcoming classes earlier so they can plan their schedules.
I'm very excited to share that I have already decided on my theme for May 1st technique class. 
We are going to make three cards using the Triple Time stamping technique. 
Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards.  It uses Jar of Love stamp set and the retiring Wetlands stamp set. (Shop for retiring products before they are gone!)


Technique class is always the first Monday of each month. We always learn something new. 
Come learn about triple time stamping on Monday May 1st.  10am session or 7pm session

RSVP today

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment