Thursday, April 6, 2017

Calgary

I've arrived! I'm in Calgary a few days early for the stampin up event where they will unveil the new catalogue and provide some training on the new products. The live event is in Amsterdam but there are local satellite locations around the world
I decided to head to Calgary so I could peek at the Canadian office and visit with some friends
My friend Rose met me at the airport. I met her at a founders circle retreat a few years ago. I've always admired her for her positive attitude , cheerful smile and stampin enthusiasm.
Rose took me to the Calgary tower which reminded me a lot of the CN tower. There is even a revolving restaurant at the top where we ate dinner and saw the sunset. The food was extremely delicious.




Stay tuned for more photos and news of my adventures! Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment