Monday, April 17, 2017

Always an Adventure with Shooting Star

This is such a nostalgic time of year as we say good bye to some wonderful stamps and accessories in order to make room for new ones.

Keep an eye on my blog as I will try to post pictures of projects that use retiring stamps.  Once the stamps are gone, they are gone!
Make sure to study the list to get everything you want!
Stampin' Up! will guarantee availability of stamps until May 22 but everything else is while supplies last.
Hop onto my online store today to check out the retiring list.

Here's a card I received as a swap card at On stage Calgary.
Sadly I didn't see a name on this card.  It's very possible I lost it.  If this is your card, thank you so much and let me know who you are!

This card uses the retiring Shooting Star Stamp set and matching thinlits as well as the retiring Always an Adventure stamp set and thinlits.

I absolutely love how to the star moves around the circular track!  Cards with movement are so much fun!

I looked and looked and I could not find where the darling sentiment comes from.  Tell me if you know!  It's driving me crazy!






This card inspires me because it reminds me that I can mix and match stamp sets.  Sometimes I get so stuck on just using one stamp set per card. 
I really need to go wild and combine different stamp sets together on a card just for fun! 
I hope this card inspires you to play as well! 
Thanks for dropping in and feel free to browse my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment