Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A modification

Just thought I would share a little modification I did with the vertical garden kit. It's pretty fantastic that the kit comes with all the die cut flower pieces. Is it necessary to use the pieces exactly as the instructions dictate?
No. Of course not. 
I took the flower pieces and placed them in this metal bucket with some dollar store moss. I also sponged the edged with some early espresso ink and rich razzleberry ink. 
Do you like it?

Here's what the instructions lead you to make which is also beautiful.
Which do you like better? 
Wouldn't this kit help you to make a great Mother's Day gift? 
Vertical garden is one of the retiring, while supplies last items. 
(Maybe by the time you read this post it's already gone!)
Head over to my online store today so you don't miss anything else! 
Thanks for dropping in and I hope I inspired you to play with stampin up kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment