Wednesday, March 15, 2017

So simple!

It doesn't matter that I've been a stampin' demonstrator for over nine years.  I still get extremely happy about sweet and simple cards.

I woke up early Tuesday morning because I thought I would have to drive my eldest to a church members house to help shovel the driveway.  However, I discovered that the huge snowstorm that was predicted overnight never happened so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't.  Instead I started thinking about how I wanted to send out thank you cards for my March orders...then I started thinking that I needed to stamp quick and simple thank you cards so I could get them done and in the mail faster.

The So Very Much Stamp set came to the rescue! I was able to make 20 of these beauties in under 30 minutes.

I was so happy because to me the cards were simple but also lovely.  I was so happy I thought I would do a video to show you how simple it was!

Don't miss nabbing this So Very Much Stamp set with your minimum $60 order!  It will be gone for good by March 31st (or earlier if it sells out) The supply list is below.
Head over to my online store today!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment