Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Stampin up! Saleabration product showcase

Saleabration is in full swing!  Today's watch it Wednesday video highlights some of the products you can get free with your $60 order!

I really think the saleabration products look better on projects rather than just in the catalogue so I'm showing some swap cards and other cards I've made.

Don't forget to make a plan to earn my Saleabration Celebration!  It's an exclusive stamping event by invitation only.  How do you receive an invitation?
1) Spend $200 or more over the course of saleabration
2) Purchase the starter kit during saleabration
3) Host a private class during saleabration

Read all about it HERE

When you earn a spot to the saleabration celebration, you get your name on my celebration board!  Look at how many have already earned a spot. Make sure you earn your spot soon before saleabration is over!






No comments:

Post a Comment