Friday, February 10, 2017

Funky Chicken

I think this year's saleabration options are great!  Free is my favourite price so a free goodie with every $60 order is already awesome but to have saleabration options that are functional and cute just sweetens the pot!

To view all the saleabration options this year, view the catalogue HERE

I'm not going to lie.  The Hey Chick stamp set was my favourite from the beginning and it's STILL my favourite.  It's because of this crazy chicken.

His hair is the best.  Actually why am I saying the chicken is a boy?  Let's say HER hair is the best.
Don't you have funky hair days yourself?

I love the funky chicken.

Don't miss out on getting your very own funky chicken simply by placing a $60 order today.  Just head to my online store! 

This card also uses another saleabration goodie: the carried away designer series paper.  When you place a $120 order, you get to choose two saleabration freebies.  Yes, saleabration is just that awesome.  Don't miss out and have fun stamping your own funky chicken cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment