Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Stamp a Stack

Spring is coming...I know it.  I am anticipating spring for many reasons.  First I dislike winter intensely.  I feel cold all the time.  I could be in my house wearing two sweaters and I still feel cold.  I blame this discomfort directly on the winter season and believe this discomfort will improve with the arrival of spring.

Second, I'm anticipating spring because of all the exciting adventures coming this spring...in March I'll have some time with the kids during March break and in April I'll be heading off to the stamping event in Calgary and in May a girlfriend and I are going off the Scotland for vacation.

I can't wait for spring!

While I am waiting for spring, I thought it would be fun to offer a class that helps me think about spring.  The dragonfly dreams stamp set in the occasions catalogue has been a super popular item so I am doing a class showcasing this set.

It's a great value!  You make 8 cards in one class and get to take the stamp set home!
Don't worry if you already own the stamp set, you can still sign up for the class and substitute another stamp set of your choice.

Pick your option:

Option A: Come to the class on Thursday February 23rd at 6:30.  Make 8 cards and take the stamp set home. $40

Option B: Come to the class on Thursday February 23rd at 6:30.  Make 8 cards and take the stamp set and matching thinlits home.  $80 PLUS choose a saleabration freebie of your choice!

Option C: Take it to go: receive the photographs, stamp set, cut cardstock pieces and embellishments to create the cards on your own time (use your own inks).  Pick up from me is $40 (or $80 if you want the matching thinlits as well).  Delivered to your door?  Add $10.

RSVP HERE and I'll contact you for payment and to confirm your option choice.  Registration deadline is February 9th!

Just think: you'll have 8 beautiful handmade cards to send and brighten someone's day! Register today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment