Monday, February 27, 2017

Choose a Kit, receive a bonus from me!


Do you have an activity to do over March break to keep yourself and/or your kids sane? 

Choose one of these 4 beautiful Stampin' Up! Kits and you'll have the perfect March Break Activity! (even if you're not a mom or teacher you can still enjoy these kits!)

Bonus from me!  Contact me to order one of these by February 28th (so you'll get it in time for March break) and I'll throw in a FREE Pretty Pocket Card Kit at no additional charge!   Shop online or contact me today! 

Choose from one of these 4 kits: 


Watercolor Wishes: Makes 20 soft and pretty all occasion cards.  All supplies like ink, stamps, paper, embellishments included.  Just add your own glue and scissors. Cost: $57 (includes tax and shipping to me.  Add $7 for shipping to you)

Oh Happy Day: Makes 20 Bright and Cheerful all occasion cards.  Includes all supplies like paper, stamps, ink, envelopes and embellishments.  Just add your own glue and scissors.  Cost: $57 includes tax and shipping to me.  (add $7 for direct shipping to you)

The Birthday Bright kit makes 12 birthday cards and 12 birthday tags!  It also comes with it's own pretty matching box!  Kit includes all accessories, paper, envelopes and embellishements.  You provide your own stamps, ink, scissors and glue.  Cost: $46 (includes tax and shipping to me.  Add $7 for direct shipping to you)  Want the matching stamp set and ink.  Just contact me and I'll add it on for you at an additional charge. 

Another Great Year Mini Scrapbook Kit:  Includes everything you need to make a mini scrapbook.  Just add your own photos and notes.  Includes, stamp, paper, printed window sheets, foil stickers and more!  $27 includes tax and shipping to me.  Add $8 for shipping to you!


Any of the above kits would be a fun and productive activity over March break (or to do anytime! ) 

Remember, order your kit by Feb. 28th and I'll throw in a free Pocket Card kit for you!  You'll end up with two kits for the price of one! 

Look at how cute this pretty card kit is!  

Shop online or contact me today!  Hurry on this limited time offer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment