Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bling bling!

I really enjoy designing and preparing for my Technique class because I always look for new ideas to share!

Last month at technique class someone asked about Heat and Stick powder so I promised I would do it this coming month.

Heat and Stick powder is one of those products that you don't know how to use unless someone shows you.

It is often confused with embossing powder because it's on the same page in the catalogue.

If you want to learn more about how to use Heat and Stick powder then you absolutely MUST come out to technique class on March 6th. There is a 10am session or a 7pm session.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we are going to make.
(hint heat and stick powder is often associated with glitter).  Whooopee! What woman doesn't love glitter?

Learn how to make these shiny glittery hearts on your card! Register today!
Can't make the date?  Contact me to book your own private technique class with friends!

Long distance?  Contact me about my Take it 2 go option!!

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment