Thursday, January 5, 2017

Start the New Year off Relaxing and Crafting!

Did you get some new crafting supplies for Christmas?
Were you too busy over the holidays to take time for yourself?

Come on over this Sunday and enjoy Craft and Chat!

It's something new I've started to encourage us all to take time for ourselves and craft.  Crafting is cheaper than psychotherapy!

Here's the details!

Second Sunday of each month.
Cost: $20
Every second craft and chat you attend you receive a $20 gift certificate to use.
I'm trying to encourage you to make time for YOU!

You are welcome to use my tools, big shot, ink and of course I'm happy to help with whatever you need!
There will also be a little make and take to enjoy and yummy snacks.

Hope to see you this Sunday!  RSVP today.  I limit registrations so we all have enough space to spread out!


No comments:

Post a Comment