Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Creating for Christ

If you've been following my blog you'll know that I have been on a journey exploring the concept and practice of Sabbath.  It has been wonderful and I know I have a lot more to enjoy and learn.
As Marianne and I talked about doing another Creating for Christ event, the Sabbath theme is what came to mind for this year's event.

We are excited to offer an opportunity for women to come and enjoy an event where the atmosphere is encouraging and restful and where you can have space for spiritual contemplation and growth.  There will also be stamping projects that support the theme and will be an encouragement to create and take home!.

Marianne and I look forward to welcoming you!  Please RSVP today.  The registration deadline is fast coming up near the end of this month on January 28th!

Here's some photos from last year's event.  I know many women shared how blessed and encouraged they felt after the event. I know life can be challenging at times so an event like this can give a moment of pause and perspective and refreshment!





No comments:

Post a Comment